- Three Season flexibility
- Two Door / Two Vestibule layout
- Free-standing four corner tent and Bathtub floor construction
- Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability
- Tent fly ventilation windows
Mountainsmith brings its 30+ year heritage in the outdoors to the tent category. Our Genesee 4 person tent features a robust 56 sq ft of interior usable space, creating more versatility for those family outings… or dirtbag bachelor parties. Add in the value of our removable gear loft and set-up instructions printed on the stuff sack and you’ve got a 3 season tent that performs way beyond it’s price tag. Awarded 2011 Camping Life Magazine “Top Picks.” SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountainsmith Genesee 4 Person Tent Dimension: (L x H x D): 96 x 84 x 52″ Packed Dimension: 19.5 x 8″ Trail Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz / 2.9 kg Packed Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz / 3.1 kg Floor Area: 56 square feet Peak Height: 4′ – 4″ Vestibule Area: 21 square feet.
List Price: $ 199.95
- Color coded loops for easy attachment to main tent body
- Sized slightly smaller than tent floor to resist water pooling
- Fire retardent coating
- Bartack and Grommet Reinforcements
- 75d x 185t Poly with PU 2000mm water resistance coating
Mountainsmith’s tent footprints lengthen the life of your tent’s floor by protecting it from the rugged terrain that it encounters on your adventures. The tent footprint is just slightly smaller than the matching tent to prevent water pooling and to keep you safe and dry in your shelter.
List Price: $ 29.95