- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits two mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views.
- Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly, freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing
- Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy
- Minimum weight 4.63 pounds, or set up in Fast & Light mode 3.57 pounds, Packed Weight 5.81 pounds
- Vestibule Area 17.5 (8.75 + 8.75) square feet, Floor Area 29 square feet, Imported
Surprisingly lightweight and easy to assemble, the new MSR Elixir 2 tent is an extremely livable performance backpacking tent-and a great value for all its features. Unlike many tents in this class, our freestanding tent design features two large doors, two large vestibules for storing gear and true-to-size capacity for two. The versatile tent balances breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric to provide ventilation, warmth and privacy, while the included footprint offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light pitch with rainfly. Whether you’re planning your first backpacking trip or your next one, the Elixir 2-the most livable backpacking tent in its class-is your remedy.
List Price: $ 249.95
- Light and Durable: Constructed from 7075-series aluminum, this tent stake is light, strong and rugged
- Versatile: Y-beam design penetrates and holds in a wide range of soil conditions
- Easy to Use: Reflective pull loop allows for easy removal and enhanced visibility
- Upgrade: perfect upgrade over your tent’s existing tent stakes
- Includes: 6 Stakes (7.5 inches long / 0.5 ounces each)
One of the most popular tent stakes ever, the Groundhog tent stake’s Y-beam design penetrates and holds in a wide range of soil conditions. Constructed from 7075-series aluminum, this stake is light, strong and rugged. A reflective pull loop allows for easy removal
List Price: $ 19.95