- Made from 1000 denier nylon, the Half track is 24″h x 11″w x 7″d and weights 6lbs 7oz
- The pack has a plastic framesheet and internal aluminum Cellular Stays, which work in combination with the harness and padding to provide you with plenty of support for carrying loads.
- The Halftrack has the Eberlestock unique, hand-sewn support, padding, and ventilation system
- It will carry two 3-liter hydration kits, mounted in side pockets, or two 2-liter bladders in sleeves inboard of the outer pockets if you want to free the main side pockets for other gear.
- The Halftrack includes a lightweight pull-out rain cover, which stows in a pocket on the bottom of the main compartment. It can be used to cover the pack, and will even go over a weapon that’s being carried.
The Halftrack pack, like its World War II namesake, was inspired by necessity. The needs are fairly straightforward: carry heavy stuff, and make the thing that does it easy to use. The Halftrack pack is sister to the Phantom sniper pack, and is built from the same pattern. It’s a front-loader, with two levels of varying-sized tuck-pockets lining its interior, PALS racks inside and out, and a fold-down shelf that can be used to divide the main compartment into upper and lower chambers. A plastic mesh flap on the rear wall serves as a radio rack.
List Price: $ 249.00
Related Eberlestock Backpack Products